Wednesday 10 August 2016

Capstones Project (NPC one shot comic) 2

Starting to work on my comics scripts now even though I still working on my story because i'm behind on the schedule.
and I should finalize my character as well.

I screenshot part of the story so i doesn't make sense.

I want to spend more time on the story so I won't confuse readers. Also, I don't have it to be really "random", like things happen without a reason.

here is what I have done. hope you don't mind . Not a good writer :)


I just started Comics script yesterday so there's not much to show

CHARACTERS!

I have 5 characters in the story.

Main Character, Supporting Character, Anti-Virus , Virus and Mascot

Main Character is a the one with the armor.
Supporting Character is still working in progress
Anti-Virus, Security program, I want him look like Robocop.
Virus, He's similar to Ultron from Avengers Age of Ultron.




For Virus I will show his glitchiness on his body

here some references I'm using now to get the glitchiness





No comments:

Post a Comment