Wednesday 24 August 2016

Capstone project (NPC ONEShot comic) 4

Week 04
Last week I have finished my comics scripts
I didn't do much on drawing or thumbnails cause i got work in the weekend.

there are about 35 pages for my comics but it might change when i'm doing thumbnails.

This week I working on my thumbnails and I will keep playing around the panel more to make them better. Also, trying different perceptive and angle to tell the story.





I did some thumbnails to see what the panel will look like in the page and different perceptive.
this will help me to see how do I make them fit into the page.







I also made a mood board for reference when drawing my comics!
I'm mixing big hero 6's style and KH's style for my character!


Hopefully next week I will be finish my thumbnail so I can play around with the page layout!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment