Wednesday 3 August 2016

Capstone Project (one shot comic)

Capstone project

A project that I want to do from a long time ago  is to create a comics/ manga. I will use to capstone project to create my own comics . I decide to make one shot comic
One shot comic is a short version of a comic which present your idea before going epic to your story.

I have never make a comic before. I did some research on how to start a comic and asked couple to people who have experience in creating a comic.

This how i will start if i were to make a comic

Sorry note is really messy .

the first note is about how I will start
some writing disappeared from the scanner .
I will re-upload them in the next update

these are the research i done 
r

The next two is the bullet point of my story for NPC 





No comments:

Post a Comment