Wednesday 31 August 2016

Capstone project (NPC ONEShot comic) 5

WEEK 5 

OH NO! ONLY 3 WEEK LEFT TILL MY SEMESTER BREAK! BUT  I think I'm on schedule! :|    

I played around with my story a bit more last night. Added and Changed some part so right now I have 42 pages. O.O 

I found out lots of people don't really know what Oneshot comic is. it's like a short version of original story to show if the idea working or not. It's really good for comic artist to see if that idea working or not before making it epic. 

I have been working on my thumbnails. 
Right now I have 24 pages 

I did some rough sketch to see how each panel fit in the page and trying to lower my pages number as well so I don't have to draw that much. 

these are some of my sketches 



For my Thumbnails:

Read the box from right to left (I work form right to left)  but speech bubbles from left to right (like DC comics) :D 










No comments:

Post a Comment