Wednesday 17 August 2016

Capstone project (NPC ONEShot comic) 3

Week 3
Last Week I have my Main character down on paper
this Week I have all other character as well and I have finish my story and half way for my comics script.
Next week I will start working on my thumbnails and figure out how the panel place for each page.
Also I test out some shadow  that I'm gonna use on the comics , which way is easier and the faster

Soft edge
Hard Edge

Hard edge one is easier and look better. Also its look cleaner  which is important when making comics.
I did some expression and not much of poses.
Also, I suppose to make a mood-board for my style's references .


Sorry outline too light...

Supporting character
Supporting character is a girl. I tried of poses and hair style

i like left one and the right one. Trying to decide which hair style I should go with so I did my expression in two different hair style

I quite like the short hair one but its hard to get it right when doing the expression. I will keep practice on that or I will have to use the longer hair. 


anti- virus and Virus 
These two haven't done much work on them ! 
but for anti-virus, he will look like Robocop more since he a security of the game.
Virus have no physical body or maybe I will give a weak body shape . 









No comments:

Post a Comment