Monday 14 November 2016

Capstone project (NPC ONEShot comic) 9

I'm suppose to update this last week :|
About 1 and a half weeks left till the deadline


I'm getting used to drawing with Photoshop now.. I know I'm not suppose to make changes when the deadline is getting close but I couldn't resist seeing bad drawing from the pages..



It's just some minor change to the character.

Last week I was stressing out with the comics assignment and some overdue assignments.
I  need to complete  my overdue assignments in order to graduate :|

over the week before last weekend I done one of them and I still make a Animatic to work on.


The overdue assignment I have to finish
for this assignment i just need to colour it





Here the changes i made to the comics .
getting first few pages done right now

























The overdued animatic assignment im working on as well





No comments:

Post a Comment