Sunday 22 May 2016

Incubator 3 Beauty and the Beast

sorry for late update on this project.... 
I started building it up on Friday night. 

I printed out the Floor Plan and cut it out to mark down where should i cut










































































After I cut it , I used Sand paper to smooth out the edge. Was worrying they the paint wont work on it after I sanded it. so I did a test paint on one.

Then I move on to making the pillars. Of course, Bad thing have to happen. So I cut my finger 
:(






































Its Weird , showing everyone my finger







































But everything ended up well. This is all I have at the moment. Im not excited to see this project done. I hope I wont fail on the painting job cause I'm not a good painter :/
Looking GOOD :D


No comments:

Post a Comment